Thank you Storyville; Stories,Tales,Yarns and Other Adventures for nominating my blog for this award. I am humbled and honoured. and unfortunately for my family, encouraged 🙂
How this works:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the seven questions the person who nominated you provided.
- Nominate seven other bloggers.
- Create seven new questions for the people you nominate.
- Display the logo somewhere on your blog.
Let’s see if I can do this justice. These are my answers:
Do you believe in ghosts.
Yes. and I pray really really hard that I never see one. Can’t outrun a ghost…
Can you explain the LBW rule?
Thanks to my family’s obsession with cricket and my brother’s tendency to disappear with the remote, it was all I got to watch for weeks at a time. I think I can give it a shot.
When a ball, that isn’t a no ball and has been pitched in-line (or sometimes on the off side), hits a batsman (or his knee/ leg guard) before touching the bat and would have gone on to hit the stumps had it not been blocked so, LBW comes into play.
A healthy dose of vehement disagreement from the opposition’s supporters, seems to be a requirement as well. Howzzat?
What is your favourite film. Truthfully now, not the one you tell your friends to look cooler.
:D…ok. Godfather and Kill Bill II. Honorary mentions, The Holiday and First Wives Club.
How many of your Facebook friends would you actually go for a drink with?
3 – they are the only ones who can’t drink me under the table. However, if they ever manage to, I can trust them not to immortalize the night on You Tube. I have more dope on them.
Adventure or Security. Pick One
Security – with relationships, finances and passport.
When did you last laugh uncontrollably?
2 days ago.
Do you have someone to love?
Yes :). Many – and they make up my world.
Okay, now my questions:
- Cricket or football. And why?
- What are the three things you can’t live without?
- Share a favourite quote
- What are the top 2 points on your bucket list?
- What are you reading/watching these days?
- Fortune or Fame? You have to pick one too.
- The last time you danced or sang to your heart’s content.